Monday, July 28, 2008

f1rst

-zun-


Today is the first day I step out from school. I feel free now and without stress. I came back to my hometown last Saturday. Firstly I start to write blog is to fulfill ms Jemy zai’s request. So start from today onwards, I will post blog whenever I have the mood or comment to write. Last Saturday my friend and I went stadium Negara to support Astro Star Quest (ASQ) 2008. That was an unbelievable experience for me as my schoolmate, wan chean finally into final. She is a humorous person and she is now a famous artiste after she won the Astro Star Quest (ASQ) 2008. Big congretz to her. Now, I left my uni life and back to a normal life which is boring. previously I were busy doing assignments, presentations, homework and lack of rest. Now i
have time to rest, sleep, play. Yeah! '-' enjoy my friend.. Happy life never end.




'.' encouragement is the oxygen to our soul '.'

2 comments:

Name A Star said...

glad to see your blog here ..
thanks for listening .... hehe

† ЖŷpħQ † said...

woi... hehe...
yeah!!! wan chean won!!!
yer~ din ask me 2 go la...

utar sien o...
so many assignment 2 do...
busy~busy~busy~busy~