Thursday, January 15, 2009

Coincidence

Yesterday I found out that this world is not small but tiny. Last semester I found out that Hui Ling’s friend was my classmate. This semester, a friend by the name Selene knows one of my friends in Utar. Maybe that is the benefit I gained when I was studying in Utar for two months. A simple step must be taken is start talking to people if you want to know more friends. Knowing friends globally is not a bad thing provided we do not mix up with bad friends that will influence you. There are many Johorians study in other state especially in Inti or maybe other universities. Bunch of students are from Johor. Wondering is Johor no good colleges or universities there? I’ve joined The Adventure Club for only rm3 semester fee. Besides, next week there is a gathering at Inti car park with food provided and games. By that I hope to know more new friends and strengthen the relationship with old friends.

No comments: