Thursday, January 15, 2009

Late posting

LATE POSTING
Sorry for the late posting. Many things to write previously but due to the internet connection makes me failed to do so. So I keep all the good memories deep in my heart. There were many happening event happened: Friends gathering, Christmas, Kampar & Utar visiting, New Year celebration memories I will keep it in my mind. Well stop talking nonsense but straight to the point. Now I am facing two troublesome. My laptop is officially dead kena-ing virus and internet problem. Hopefully it should be okay next week. My friend helped me formatted for about five times. Maybe I am just a computer noob and also a spoil brat. On the other hand, I know some precautions to take to avoid from virus, worms, Trojans and other malwares. Previously I like to explore and press any button without further thinking and that is one of the main factors. Now I realized it is not an easy task for a nooby. And thousand thanks for some advise from computer expertise, Vincent zai and Kevin. My life in Inti is going on smoothly in a new semester. There are many new faces and new friends (we choose the timetable that we wish to when enroll) so it is a mixture of new and old friends.
Last wish for everyone: Don’t be stingy with your smile
You can be crazy with laughter. That’s all. Blekx.

No comments: