Monday, October 20, 2008

15.11.08 飛輪海想入飛飛巡迴演唱會


Last Saturday, I went to get Fahrenheit’s concert ticket. Supposing to get it in KL on Friday but time doesn’t allow me to do so. So I missed it. The crowd of 8000 people in Sungei Wang made a lot of police or traffic police to go there to make sure the crowd is secured. So I went to Seremban Parade to buy the ticket. When I reached there, many fans were waiting for them by the roadside. I don’t want to squeeze with them as I’ve seen them for several times especially my WuChun. I meet my friends and we immediately get the ticket counter to buy concert ticket. I chose rm248 which consider the 4th price from vvip. They reached exactly at 1.oopm. The crowd started to shout crazily but there aren’t a lot of OnlyFahrenheit (fans club) fans there. Those with concert ticket are allowed to go in the zone which they blocked it earlier. Feel proud we have the priority to get their signature but not the one without ticket. I went up twice to sign because my friend gave the ticket to me instead of herself going up the stage to sign. At that moment was great because WuChun looks great and smart all the time. Jiro was abit funny talking jokes. Arron a little small size but still look cute. Calvin is very thin wearing a cap nowadays. The fans celebrated his birthday which falls on the 10 November. So the fans take this opportunity to celebrate with him and give him a lot of presents. I think Fahrenheit will celebrate Calvin and Arron’s birthday during the Malaysia Tour Concert on the 15 November 2008. I can’t wait to go to their concert. See ya Fahrenheit and soon the concert party will start.

No comments: