Tuesday, October 14, 2008

test tense


Today afternoon I just finished the General Studies test one. Surprisingly 45 minutes before the test one my friend gave me the question paper saying that another section done the test previously. Basically the previous section had done it an hour before my test. So I see the question thoroughly only because lack of time. As I read through I think will the same question given to our section again? So I just ignore the question paper. And by reading another person’s answer is totally a wrong action due to: we don’t know whether the answers are all correct; whether the question will be the same. Some of the classmates passing around the question paper silently. When lecturer entered the class, we start to keep everything in bags. She gave us the question papers and I turn all the pages. It looks familiar because it was the same question as the previous section. But I did it with my studied knowledge. It seems to be not very well but I think still can pass. An hour paper is fast to go but half way doing the question I received a message. As I’m sitting right at the back, and the lecturer is standing in front I read the message. One of my classmates sent me a message asking me for the answers of some question, so I replied her with my question paper by writing down the answers. Phew, luckily the lecturer did not see what we were doing at the back. Another guy sitting next to me asking me question spontaneously and a bit loud but I told him my answers are 50-50 correct so I did not give my answers to him. So that is my experience of the test. My next test will be CSC information technology on this coming Thursday at 4-6pm. For now, I will prepare for the upcoming test and hope I can do well in the test. Lastly congratulations to all TA1 who had given the best condition during the final examinations and scored the best to be the top priority one. Once more congretz to all of the candidates in TA1. Continue to the semester 2 pathway and strike the very best. I bid you farewell and see you next time.
Test-have to study
Text-no time to text people
Tense-tension with studies
Torture-no drama until finish the test
Tongkat ali-provides energy

2 comments:

Vincent said...

HORR!! Cheating!! Before and during exam!!

Name A Star said...

Walao so brave and enough time to reply their answer ar
how dare you are