Saturday, October 4, 2008

fun time

I am in tiring and hungry conditions write this blog. We had a gathering at 11am this morning and I arrived at 11.o8. That is quite puncture. A number of seven of us gathered. Namely hui ling, chor kuan, wan inn, michele, pei teng, pei won, and vei ni. Some of my friends came late so we went to eat in Igentis at about 11.3oam. I had fun chatting with friends. Mainly I drink only and chat for 2 hours there. About 2.oopm we decided to go karaoke box. That is the part I like and very interesting singing again in Green bOx. The funny thing is my friend has a lot of coupon so we have a lot of food to eat and also tidbits. I ate my lunch late so I did not take my dinner at the right timing. When I reached home, I felt hungry. So now I asking my mum to cook and I will eat the mee hoon at 1.ooam probably. Tomorrow I want to go KL again. The purpose is to buy Fahrenheit’s concert and tomorrow will be the first day selling ticket in Sungei Wang at 12.oopm at concourse area. I am tired but I don’t really have the mood to sleep now so I choose to write and post a blog. I can smell the tasty mee hoon already. I think soon it will be done. Gonna eat first. Adios.

No comments: