Wednesday, October 20, 2010

2010

Hello blogger, I am back to the blogging world. I have not been active in this for about 1 year more. In short, I met a car accident last year July and many things happened that I did not even bother to post it up. Let’s talk about the happy moment that I enjoyed that is traveling. At the end of December 2009, I went to Taiwan with family. It was a good memory and celebrated last day of 2009 with the Taiwan aborigines. The people there are very polite as they would not bother us trying their things and not buying them. They greet every customer and also thanking us for visiting. This kind of attitude cannot be found in our lovely country here. There are also a lot of night markets and the foods there are much nicer than our pasar malam. The price is almost the same here. It is an eye catching place to go. When I reach home its already 2010 and I really miss the country and wish to go there again. So, my friends and I are planning to go there next year in 2011. Hopefully the plan works and the flight ticket is affordable.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

walao~long time didnt post ad lo~jemy wana scold u ad~hoho~im so hard workingly writin my blog neh~haha~

Name A Star said...

So miss you nie nie hahahha

veini said...

hahahaha..miss u too.. =) now i post lo..