Thursday, October 21, 2010

Before we start degree Year 2 Sem 1, my friends and I went to Pulau Redang at Kuala Terengganu. The journey took about 8 hours to Terengganu and 2 hours to Redang Island. We also managed to stop by Chinatown for one hour to have lunch. We went on a boat to the island and it was a beautiful beach I’ve ever seen so far. When we reached there we checked in to the Pelangi resort. They have already arranged the activities for us and it started with snorkeling. I was helped by friends and a beach boy because I was very afraid of water and I could not swim. What a waste not to swim alone but I managed to see fishes and things underwater like corals, weird creature underneath. I stayed there for 3 days 2 nights. At that night my friends gave me a surprise birthday celebration and the cake suddenly popped out and till now I have no idea where the cake from, how they brought it there. I had a great birthday celebration last year at Genting and this year at Redang Island. Besides the activities there, we also walked along the beaches under the Hot sun and that is why I came back tanned. At night the scenery was awesome and very windy too. We went to see the blue sand and then stopped by awhile at the clubbing kind of party for awhile. It’s the end of the tour as we skipped class for few days due to tiredness. Time passes at a glimpse and its time to face the fact that is study, test, assignment, presentation, and exam. The time I went was 3rd May 2010 =)

No comments: