Friday, October 22, 2010

4 months internship

I am currently doing my internship program at my hometown, Seremban. My internship started from 6th September 2010 till 24th December 2010. The company I am currently working is TROX Malaysia Sdn Bhd located at Senawang. I am in the Sales Department and this is my 7th week working in this company. To say the truth I don’t really like working life. I prefer study life and is the best I’ve ever had. I dislike the time when I have nothing to do and I got to find something to do which are search company background, product information, product quotation and others. Besides, the working environment is good and comfortable with a table n desktop given. The tasks assigned are basic as I am just an intern in their company. Fortunately I can go online to msn, google if not I would be bored facing the work or when I have nothing to do. The colleagues here are moderate, not good and not bad as in they don’t bully trainee but they are not friendly as well. I found the company not so bad when I am close with a colleague from the IT department as I can access to facebook using wifi with my phone. If not I will lost connection with the fb world =) It was supposed to block all entertainment website in any computer or wireless internet. Slowly I can adapt with the company environment and people here. As for lunch the food in canteen isn’t nice so I will prefer going out with colleague to have my lunch. I am blogging in company when I have nothing to do like Now. Haha.

No comments: