Friday, August 22, 2008

drug addicted o8

smp


Hello friends. I was away from hometown for few days because I went to Nilai to stay for few days as I am very bored at home. I back to hometown on Wednesday. For my daily routine, I will online and listen to songs. Without music live will be miserable and meaningless. Today, I went to Jusco with my years friends. All are my singing partner and of course we are born to sing (joking), maybe future singer. Lolx. My drug is karaoke, singing in karaoke. I will be a loyal drug addict till the world end. I enjoyed singing in GreenBox. The prices are reasonable and we spent approx rm1O per person. It came with a set lunch and unlimited drinks. I ate fried rice and 1Oo plus to quench my thirst and as well as my throat while singing. I spent 3 hours singing with that gang and we took some pictures outside of the toilets and the outlet of GreenBox. In total, I sang variety of songs but most of it is in Chinese and this could make an improvement in my Chinese reading. Whenever I step in to karaoke room, I would definitely choose Jay, Fahrenheit, LeeHom, Yoga, XGB, Tank, S.H.E, Gary and lots of other choices. I like to sing in karaoke just to train my voice and have fun over there shouting, moving around and singing. Singing means a lot to me and singing is like something challenging to myself and enhance empowerment. What else can I do if not to the karaoke box as I don’t really like to play bowling. After awhile of window shopping, we decided to buy a birthday present for a friend’s birthday. Not to forget my mcD ice cream. Yummy! Delicious ice cream. That’s all. Farewell.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

U r a future singer for sure! i love to go karaoke also.. we can go to SING together one day.. U will be surprised in karaoke room because my voice is like Jay Chou when singing.. ( xiao xue li ba pang de pu gong ying, shi ji yi ni you wei dao de fong jing..... ... .. .. . .. ... .. ... ... . .) ^_^

veini said...

lolx..funny..i dont think i can be singer..sounds funny..

Anonymous said...

Excuse me,can u introduce me the gal (on the left) in the photo ? She has captured all my attention somehow.. U know I always go to ur blog because i want to see her beautiful face.. She is indeed my FUTURE WIFE.. So, please help me to find my true love.. I think this is called love in first sight.. Thanks.. ^_^

veini said...

who are you anyway? name?
age? intro?
which gal?
secret..

Anonymous said...

Me?I am an ugly man..Call me, Mr. Ugly.. Do she has bf already? I hope she is still single.. Hope so.. ^_^

veini said...

funny..mr ugly thn..

Ice Cream said...

haha...somehow...u have spent ur time v u fred ..go karaoke ...so enjoy...o,thx u for the wishes at my birthday,that day i cannot reply u cos my phone expire liao...haha...All the best to u ya..