Tuesday, August 5, 2008

happening day

before

after


I started to move all my things to Desa Palma, Nilai apartment. As what I mentioned, I took everything all the way from Westlake, Kampar to Nilai. Approximately 9.52pm, the woods are ready to be fixed. I felt exhausted for fixing my table but kind of fun to be such small technician. I took an hour to fix the whole table. My experiences + gained (pros): loss weight due to sweating, tougher, knowledge. The (cons): hand became rougher because the rough woods, hand pain, tones of sweat and tired. The pictures show I make an effort to fix the table without…money but with my mother’s help of course. If not work could not be done easily. After that, I feel hungry and think of those days when I went to ‘yam cha’ with friends in Westlake. It is a distance if I want to go ‘yam cha’ with them now. But I really do miss the moments spending time ‘yam cha’ at night or after presentation or assignments. For tomorrow schedule, morning I will follow my mum to Nilai 3 to get some fabrics for the curtains and other purpose. Next, I will wait for the new air-conditioner to come. Then only I get the fresh air of Nilai. Lolx. Mostly I will sleep early today but I will watch my wuchun’s drama first. New release: ‘Hot Shot’ a Taiwanese drama overall about basketballs and friendships (I guess). I’m currently watching ‘Rolling Love’ 翻滾吧! 蛋炒飯 and sounds funny is I always ask my mum to cook egg + fried rice. It is because of the drama and it looks delicious in the drama but when I tasted my mum’s cooking it doesn’t look nice at all. I will go somewhere and try it one day. For those who view my blog I would like to say thanks. I bid you farewell.


Life is not about how hard you can hit.
Life is about how much you can get hit and moving forward!"
Always do your best and Never Give Up!



No comments: