Sunday, August 17, 2008

Laugh out loud..LOlx

dear friend,
I have read some of the blogs regarding the final examinations and it is stressful as well as tention. So I hope after reading this jokes you guys will S.M.I.L.E.

JOKES

Story between CONDOM and KOTEX

Condom says to Kotex --

Condom: Damn you! Every month you stop my business for one week!

Kotex says to Condom –

Kotex: ARGHH!! If you make a mistake, I will lose my business for NINE months, freak!!

(ROW ON FLOOR LAUGHING)

Well in my opinion,

If just married husbands and wife they don’t use and don’t buy condoms (although you can get condoms at a cheap price). As for the women is compulsory to buy and use Kotex. Kotex isn’t a cheap product but at reasonable price as women can’t live without using it monthly. UNLIKELY pregnant women REALLY don’t use even a single Kotex. I would strongly agree with what Kotex mentioned to Condom on the above dialogue. Some people were born using neither Kotex nor Condom. For instance, Monkey king was born out of rock. He had no parents and under guidance. Hence, he is extremely strong and durable. Basically, he is immortal. (Wow! That’s cool). No pictures regarding to the eyesight displeasing. That’s all.

4 comments:

Name A Star said...

no .. now we didn't talk about the censorship and yet u can upload here..
i think many out there interested on it...

jonathan said...

ah yo... winnie the pool.. y u teach ppl such thing de... haiz.. i still small lorr... influence innocent guy like me...><

Vincent said...

Kondom vs Kotex? Lol.. Hmmm.. Nice one, where did you get it from? From yer dirrrty lil mind? lol.. =p

veini said...

lolx.. im not dirty minded anyway.. vincent u r more dirty minded guy..