Sunday, September 21, 2008

Busyness never has a stop

taken after the wedding party
Currently I am at home cox I rushed all the way back to the apartment to print notes. But unfortunately I just formatted my laptop couple days ago. So I have to install the printer drivers in order to print the notes. What a day. Sigh. After posting this blog I will finish up my elementary English exercise given by lecturers. I just came back from hometown this morning and rushed to class at 8.ooam. Tiring day! Suppose my class ends at 2.oo this afternoon but a memo came in the class stated that we have class replacement for General Studies at 2.oo to 4.oopm. So I guess I will miss my lunch and jump to dinner. That’s a good way to reduce fats. As a student, we will keep on complain that we have not enough time for our lunch and this will lead us to end the class faster. Wow, waiting for the lecturer to say “class dismiss”. Well, last Saturday I attended a wedding party. That was my far away relative’s wedding. Suppose it should be attended by my mum but she was out to temple so I have to replace her. What a day again. I was alone with aunties and uncles and that is quite fine with me, but I waited for hours to eat. I was starving at that time. So I took a cup and drink some red wine. Emm nice taste and I like that. But I prefer the beer than red wine because red wine for kid’s stage. Lolx. After have a cup of beer I was quarter drunk. Not that drunk but a little of tiredness suddenly appeared. When I reached home, I slept early but not till morning, I woke up middle of the night at 12.ooam and have some chocolates. Lazy to type. I bid you guys farewell and have a nice day throughout this entire week. For utarians enjoy your holidays. Fill up with activities but not just sleep. Adiox.

9 comments:

Name A Star said...

walao ~~ so sweet

veini said...

wat sweet?sour got la..haha

Anonymous said...

so leng lui o...going steamboat??

veini said...

u more leng..big girl d..yea i ask huiling to have it on wed so sure going la..got wat gathering i din attend? no rite except i in camp time..

Name A Star said...

don't shy la ..
give you a thumb !

veini said...

wat wo ms jemy..terbalik thumb is it?
haha..whn we gona meet?

Name A Star said...

hey the thumb i gave is stood up ! please make clear of it
next Saturday right?

veini said...

okk thn..a stoop up thimb for u too..erm maybe if eveyone is free and agree..i ask dai ka jie next wed when we meet..

Name A Star said...

ok give me a call