Wednesday, September 24, 2008

happy day ^-^

Birthday cakes
Happy Birthday my dear friend Jemy zai. You are currently 18 years old. We are quite old already and another few more months will be indirectly 19 years old. Since the first time I heard your name I intend to add a zai at the back. It came out of my mind such of sudden. So I am sure you don’t mind calling you Jemy zai as you like to call me sei ngan po. Unfortunately nobody calls me sei ngan po in Inti. Haha. Anyone still calling you Jemy zai? Well I am sure you having a great time with your hubby rayLow now. I am wondering what is happening in such a romantic day between you and him. Any surprise going on? Today I was tired and after my class I came back to have a nap for 2 hours. I woke up at 4.30 to get ready for the class representatives’ meeting. Well the name Chong meeting suddenly came out of my mind while I am writing this. Other than wishing you Happy Birthday, I also want to wish you all the best for undertakings and strive for the best and beat the rest. If u have any problem do find me or other friends. Here I want to inform you that maybe next Thursday Hui Ling and I will go KL and have a walk or chit chat with you. So, wait for us. Lastly, keep up the betterment and do have war if you feel you are not comfortable with something or not satisfy with. What I mean here is stand up and speak for the right position with right way. Wait! And there is a cake for you. Although you cannot eat the cake, but it is for you to feel and imagine it. Haha. Wish everyone all the best and not to forget study smart. Farewell.

4 comments:

Name A Star said...

tears pouring down .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
very touching .. how? you cannot stopping me to love you more now !!! hahahha
i likes the cake though it just a display in your blog .
Full of color and dramatic greeting for me !
i am so guilty now cause i don't know how to thank you anymore !
Word - THANK - is not enough to express my feeling while i saw it ...
may i say you are my good friend that i ever had ? no , cause you are not only the good ..
you can be infinity ....


THANK YOU !!!! bound ..

veini said...

lol..no need to gam dung kua my fren..i did it cox im not in kampar anymore so cant celebrate with u or join utar gang ad..haha..u want some tissue? haha FOC for u..

Name A Star said...

lol
no need cause you know liar can be very pro..

veini said...

yea da way i ask u for tissue also a lie..haha..erm k c u thn