Thursday, September 18, 2008

titleless '+'

Well, currently I am doing several assignments. One of it is General Studies-Academic Calendar. I dont have many ideas on how to create a nice and unique calendar. So i have to crack my head of thinking what are the important days or holidays in Malaysia. Or maybe friend's birthday. Any idea on how to do it? Or important dates or birth date of someone? Lol. Assignments are tones queueing up. So i have to rush up with times and do it quickly before the DEADline comes. Clock is ticking and time is LIFE not gold. Looking forward with life, it seems to be ridiculous if someone fails to do something to do with progress and attitude. Somehow it is never a waste of time for what we have learnt. Well recently I am studying a subject I don't like since young which is the MPW Malaysian Studies. But it is a compulsary subject for Malaysians. So I will try my best to Love the subject start from today onwards. When I was attendind the lessons it seems to be quite interesting but once I get out from the lecture hall everything goes blank. It is easy to find reasons but it is difficult to find a solution. I am gonna find the solutions. Anyway I like the lifestyle of being a student and teenagers. I don't want to do something that I will regret in the future. So Cheer Up! F-A-R-E-W-E-L-L '+'

5 comments:

Name A Star said...

no photo

veini said...

im not lazy eh..hardworking gal u ever know..lolx

Name A Star said...

cheh ~~ don't know who is the snoring pig there

Vincent said...

Calender? Hmmm... Maybe you can try a liquid calender that changes colour each month. How to do it? I'm not too sure myself. Lol..

veini said...

liquid calendar?lolx..im doing a multi colour one..have to print it out not slides..lolx..anyway thx..