Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fahrenheit's Fantasy Would Tour Live in Malaysia 2008


The much-anticipated and long-awaited Concert from Fahrenheit is finally here in Malaysia! Actually I knew long time ago, but I just ignore those advertisement and newspaper but until this moment I have impatience to click in the website to find out the prices. Finally I clicked in and had a shock. The VVIP cost RM588 and VIP cost RM388. Well I don’t have such amount of money in my hand now. If I have the $ surely will aim for the VVIP but I’m still a student in unemployed condition. Once again I’m cracking my head off to think whether I should go or should not go and also which seats I afford to choose. Probably I will aim for the rm348 and rm248 now. Hope I can get some money support from my parents. That sounds ridiculous to me. Fahrenheit will commence their Fahrenheit's Fantasy World Tour in Hong Kong on the 26 and 27 September, followed by Malaysia before touring to Singapore and continuing to China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Thailand and Indonesia. This is their very first time having such big events in the world as well as Malaysia. The tour by the name-Fahrenheit's Fantasy World Tour Live in Malaysia 2008. Organized by Big Events and the concert is scheduled for 15 November 2008 (Saturday), 8pm at Stadium Nasional Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur. There is an asterisk saying that only children aged 3 years old and above required to purchase a ticket for admission. My mind thinking in such a way if I were 3 years old and have a 18 years old mind I would be jumping of happiness now. Nevertheless, it is impossible. I really hope to go and have fun with my friends over there and I like the feel of being together with artistes so I hope I can fulfill the dream. I have plenty to think and decide about to live in happier way and life. Adiox. Give me some idea please. Thank you.

Date/Time (List):
15-11-2008 8.00pm
Venue:
Stadium Nasional, Bukit Jalil
Ticket Price:
RM348, RM248, RM178, RM148, RM128, RM88vvip rm588vip rm388

No comments: