Tuesday, September 16, 2008

hao jiu bu jian


garden only


Hello my friends. It’s been a long time I never write on blog. Classes have started and going on smoothly. This is my third week in campus. Fourteen weeks to go for the final exams and it’s a long way to finish this semester. I am quite happy because I meet new friends new lecturers, new faces in new college and they are easy-going. I did not procrastinate my homework same to what I plan for. The new lecturers are of good qualities except ONE little new lecturer. She makes me feel sleepy and most of the students are sleeping during her class which is the General Studies class. Probably since primary school I like the most is mathematics. As for secondary and when I was in UTAR I love mathematics too. So do this time. No matter how the lecturers behave, I just like the way he makes fun of himself. This is how the class going on and is not boring with the way he give lectures to us. I knew a lot of international students from Africa, Sudan, Sri Lanka, China and many others. They are very friendly and sometimes hyper active. Whenever lecturers ask a question, volunteer is definitely from the ‘blacks’ and of course they will answer first. As for Malaysians we will keep quite looking downwards. Well that is human nature. So let’s talk about UTAR. As I know Thursday will be the last paper for the Arts students. That’s good. God bless the students for their hard work and I am sure TA1 can do the best and beat the rest. Those I really know them well are Jemy zai, Sue Wei, Vincent, Aik Cheng and I am sure they do well in exams although the results are not out yet. So, good luck for everyone when you guys take the result. To be continued.

4 comments:

Name A Star said...

again u forgot to bless me for accounting paper

veini said...

lol..but im sure u can do well after got a leng lui tutor sue wei..haha..

Name A Star said...

hehe..
not bead too

veini said...

yea ..u r rite