Thursday, September 18, 2008

lifestyle..

When I was in Kampar, Perak I am a little bit of KGs but now I walk to campus everyday for about 10 minutes to reach the gate and 7 minutes to find and reach the classroom. What an exercise I have to do each and every day. Apart from that I can lose weight easily and be healthier. Erm, I have some coincident incidence here: Hui Ling currently studying in Johor and she knew someone who is my friend and we know each other in national service. As for me I found someone who is Hui Ling’s friend and she know her in national service too. What a coincidence! She is from Kulai, Johor which means she knows my ex classmate Ah Puan and my ex housemate Yi Wen and Yie Huan. Sounds right but this world is really small. Haha. The picture is taken when I was on the way to class so I simply snap shot it and ciaox to class. More pictures will be uploaded from time to time. I bid you farewell.

No comments: